Thursday 5 June 2014

AM NOT PHOTOSHOP-DENRELE




Those that think Nigeria`s international VJ, Denrele Edu may be faking his lifestyle should have a rethink if the words of the Osun State born entertainer is anything to go by. This is because Denrele has categorically stated to cynics that there are no pretensions in his character as Denrele.


He told media correspondents recently in Lagos, “Everybody that knows me would know that this is just this person in and out. No hold back. No pretentious drama. No a publicity campaign. Not a controversial agenda; it’s just me. No photo shopping; at all.”

However on what losses he has encountered coming this far with the character, Denrele he added, “I had suffered losses in trying to be who I am. This is because I found out that in this I could not please everyone. It is not denying the fact that there are times I have been pulled out from an occasion or a reference when it was found out that this is too much; then I would be removed from the matter. To me, that is life.”

On if you may go back to Big Brother Africa this season, Denrele hinted, “For Big Brother Africa, I don’t need it now.  It`s not that I am new in the game that I may need it to booster my profile. No. So whoever will be the next winner lets see how it will go. Anyway I may go but for now I have not got the call yet. So let’s see how it would go.”

On the North East and the Chibok Girls, “I had once refused to serve in Zanfara State during my NYSC days. Yet for me the Chibok Girls issue has almost become like a celebrity game. That is why we must ask ourselves if we are really concern about this or that it has become a trend or movement. We must keep praying and hoping for their release.”

Denrele also spoke on marriage, saying, “My time for marriage is not yet. It may next year. My birthday is this month of June. When the time for my marriage comes I will inform the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment